[Xastir] no zoom levels under 15 with osm maps

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:34:26 EDT 2010

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010, Piotr Gluszenia Slawinski wrote:

> i've tried downloading cvs version (1.9.9) and using with osm maps,
> it works quite out of box, except zooming beyond level ~15 doesn't work.
>
> i am using opencyclemap.

Try some of the other OSM maps or try another area of the world.
It's likely a limitation of the maps they have loaded on the server.

I haven't had an issue like you're describing with the mapnik
version for my area (Seattle, WA, USA).  Try there to see if it's a
limitation of the server or some bug we need to fix in Xastir.