[Xastir] Error with latest from CVS

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:48:37 EDT 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> I have been running 1.9.9 for some time and tried an update today to
> incorporate the latest changes. It was fine before, but now I get an error:
>
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `OSM_template', needed by
> `OSM_cloudmade_1.geo'.  Stop.

Did you start from "./bootstrap.sh"?

> In file included from /sw/include/magick/api.h:29,
>                from map_OSM.c:103:
> /sw/include/magick/magick_config.h:457:1: warning: "PACKAGE_BUGREPORT"
> redefined

Ain't those great?  We've been fighting with similar things from
ImageMagick for years.  You can safely ignore them, but we have some
#ifdef's in various files to get around such messages.  I haven't
seen those messages lately, so there must be a difference on your
system or you're running a different version of IM than I am.  IM
than I am sounds funny.

I'm running IM on one system, GM on another.  I'll keep an eye out
for those messages in case we need to add our standard #ifdef's in
more places.