[Xastir] OSM maps

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Mon Jun 28 17:07:04 EDT 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Rick Green wrote:
>
>>  I have noticed some anomalies, however, where the 'pan' buttons are acting
>> more like 'zoom' buttons.  I was flipping back and forth between the
>> 'binned' and the 'zoomable' versions last night, and I'm not fully sure
>> which one was exhibiting that anomaly.
>
> Try the latest CVS to see if at least some of your problems are
> eliminated.  You'll have to manually delete the *.osm files from
> your xastir/maps/Online/ directory.

   After cvs update, bootstrap, configure, make ended thus:

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rtg/xastir/callpass'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/rtg/xastir'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `OSM_template', needed by
`OSM_cloudmade_1.geo'. Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rtg/xastir'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rtg/xastir'
make: *** [all] Error 2
rtg at jot:~/xastir$

> I can try to help with the one system that won't see the maps, but
> without SSH'ing directly into the box it's a long drawn-out affair
> to help in such matters.

I can create an account for you if it comes to that.

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009