[Xastir] Latest OSM tweaks

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Jun 29 11:14:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Ian Bennett wrote:
>
>> 	I updated via CVS and still see version 1.9.9. Is this right?? I
>> would have
>> expected to see a minor version increment for any change.
>
> Historically we haven't been bumping it in-between stable releases.

   Would it be possible to make the last commit date/time appear in the
'help/about' box when running a version from cvs head?  I sometimes see a
four-digit 'build number' appearing from some programs.  Does cvs
increment such a number with each commit?  Might it be dislplayed?

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009