[Xastir] OSM, F4 & KDE/Gnome

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Jun 29 13:21:27 EDT 2010

FWIW:
   F4 seems to have no effect with latest cvs head when running under KDE
3.5 (Kubuntu 7.04) or Gnome (Ubuntustudio 10.04)

Others reported it working under fvwm2.  Might the 'richer' desktops be
trapping the function keys for their own purposes?

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin

"As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between our
safety and our ideals."
                                -President Barack Obama 20 Jan 2009