[Xastir] Latest OSM tweaks

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Wed Jun 30 00:07:21 EDT 2010

Where do I find info on how to setup a "Ridge Radar" map?
The code that enables/disables the F4 is dead simple, so there must be
something in the other maps that disables it. When I can recreate the
problem I trace it with GDB and see what's going on.

Also, could you try changing to another key? (The KeyCode for F5 is in
the .geo file so that is an easy one to try.)

Thanks,
...jerry