[Xastir] TNC question

Darryl Holder trebour at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 6 20:58:26 EST 2010

The Tiny-2 is indeed compatible. I have used it from the early
days of packet and have run it on Xastir.  One thing you may
need is an update to the firmware to recognize the current protocols.

I got a replacement firmware chip several years ago from the
person who produced the Tiny-2.  Since it seems to be out of
production, this involved a web search, and finally a telephone
call to the person who produced it.

If yours does not recognize protocols correctly, contact me
offline and I will try to find the contact/ordering information.

darryl - K4KIA