[Xastir] {Dangerous Content?} RE: USB to SERIAL adapter problem

Joseph Miller jmiller at eyes.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 11 22:44:28 EST 2010

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (not named).
Warning: Please read the "Hollyead-NET-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

I am using a TNC-X and the flowcontrol can be an issue.  stty needed to be used to disable flow control.
Might this be it?
Joe, KI7WV