[Xastir] One last problem to solve

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 17:25:33 EST 2010

OK some further testing, when I disable the wifi and run it wired LAN it
starts and connects perfectly.

So what I am looking for is a way to tell Fedora12 Linux to start Xastir
approx 1 minute after automatic user login has happened, or else I am going
to have to run a Ethernet cable out to my garage.

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT