[Xastir] Installing Tiger2008 maps

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon May 3 23:07:18 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 12:01, Brett Friermood wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am trying to install the Tiger2008 maps by following the instructions
> in the wiki under HowTo:MAPS.
>
> I downloaded the files last night, now I am trying to finish the install,
>  but when I run the command:
>

> for i in 'find . -name "*.zip"'; do unzip -d 'dirname $i' $i;done;
>
> I get the error message:
>

> unzip:  cannot find or open find, find.zip or find.ZIP.
>

> I am using Ubuntu 9.10.
>

> Thanks for the help.

Are you using backticks in your command?  It's sometimes hard to spot them
(they look like apostrophes).  If you copy the command from the wiki page
it should retain the backticks.  If you type the command yourself be sure
to type the backticks properly.  The command you pasted into this email
does not have backticks.  Apologies if you know what a backtick is and the
problem lies elsewhere.  :)

HTH,

Andrew