[Xastir] Unbuntu 10 and ax25

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 16:47:28 EDT 2010

I installed Linux Mint 9 and everything works great.  No kernel upgrades needed.

I have to say linux Mint has been alot more stable than Ubuntu. More thought seems to go into it. I'm not knocking Ubuntu it was one of the first stable versions I worked with. However Mint is my preferred OS for the past year.
I had to try ubuntu 10 just because it came out.  Version 9 worked with ax25 . I guess they broke something in 10 . oops.