[Xastir] tigers maps

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 22:24:27 EDT 2010

I am not recieving any tiger maps, My internet is online and notice this when it is down. I get this warning:
Perhaps a timeout? Try increasing "Internet Map Timout".
Magick: Improper image header (/home/kd5mkv/.xastir/map_cache/map_1275099608.gif
  I am using xastir-1.9.9 from Ubuntu cvs 9.04/9.10. It has worked fine until this afternoon. I have increased the internet timeout to 300. Is there a server down somewhere?
Thx Steve kd5mkv