[Xastir] 1.9.4 and problem with new Ubuntu 10.04

LA5PPA / Lasse la5ppa at nrrl.no
Sun May 30 04:00:34 EDT 2010

It's still not working, I have reinstalled my computer two time last
night but the result is the same.
After install of Ubuntu I run the update to make sure everything is up
to date with fixes and then I run the script. The script works fine and
when it is completed I restart the computer, after restart I create a
shortcut on the desktop to Xastir. When doubleclicking on the shortcut I
can see Xastir for 1 to 2 sec. but it never shows me the first time
startup screen to put in my callsign etc.
The session restart.
I also deleted the hidden .Xastir folder in my Homefolder but the result
is the samen.

Do I need to be a "Sudo" user, a user with same rights on the system
like the Sudo ?

I'l give it a try later today

--
Lasse / LA5PPA