[Xastir] RAC lookup still broken

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:45:35 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Bill Hammond <ka1ssr at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tried to do an RAC lookup and was greeted by a rather rude trace dump.  I
> recall this was a problem pre-2.0.2 and was wondering if this was addressed
> at one point.
>
> I'm running ubuntu 10.10 with a clean build.  I understand the mailer
> doesn't like attachments, so feel free to e-mail me for the dump.

When this was first reported back in July, I found that the RAC lookup
was only broken in Ubuntu 10.04.  RAC lookups in the same (1.99) build
of Xastir worked fine in Mepis 8.5, Sidux 2010, and PCLinuxOS 2010.
I'm not sure what is causing it, but it is evidently very
Ubuntu-specific.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX