[Xastir] Auto reply status is not saved

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Wed Nov 17 15:00:07 EST 2010

I've tried to hold an APRS QSO with someone that had Auto-Reply turned
on an RF mobile rig.  Disconcerting is putting it mildly.  I finally
came right out and asked him to turn it off so we could communicate.  He
wasn't even aware it was ON!

These are the sort of settings that I would agree should not be
remembered and I love the idea of turning it off automatically when a
message is sent.  Do you mind if I share this feature in APRSISCE/32?