[Xastir] Display Questions

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:54:22 EDT 2010

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Tom wrote:

> So now that I am receiving all sorts of traffic. How do I get it to show up
> on the map?

Run through the options on

     Station->Filter Data
and
     Station->Filter Display

to make sure you didn't disable something important by mistake.
Some are enables, some are disables.

Note that you can click on the dashed line on those dialogs to make
them stay around a while so you can enable/disable multiple items.