[Xastir] Object limit

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:03:56 EDT 2010

Curt I am not a programmer so if I am off base sorry.  I did some looking in
list_gui.c and found lines that call out the minimum dimensions.  The max
size ROWS*HGT*FUDGE means nothing to me.  When I tell the own objects &
items window to go full screen it will not max out the height but will max
out width.  I am 7 short from seeing the full list.

I did not see a parameter in Own Objects & Items that limits how many
objects to display.  I did some digging around the menus and did not find
anything like that.

Guy