[Xastir] Object limit

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:30:30 EDT 2010

68 out of 70 now.  I found that some names were not formatted correctly.  I
also rechecked the aprs spec concerning objects and did not realize the
underscore was offlimits.  The underscore was responsible for 2, a lat/long
was missing the 2 digits to the right of the decimal.  Now I need to find
the last two.

One is on the list but at the very bottom of the window.  I can not read it
but there is enough button to click on it to change the focus on the map to
it.