[Xastir] Igating RF to Inet

John Wilson kc4lzn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:52:35 EDT 2010

I have my station set up on both RF and Inet. There are some weak
stations that are near me and I want to be able to provide the Igate for
those weak stations.

In setting up the TNC interface, I have the option checked to allow RF
to Inet and Inet to RF. The weak stations being heard by my station only
are NOT being digipeated to the Igate. I am seeing the data in the "View
all data" but not on Findu. The igate I am connected to shows it has
sent me a ton of packets but has only received 5 packets.

What am I overlooking in the setup?

73 John