[Xastir] Xastir v2.0.0 has been released

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Oct 26 16:05:34 EDT 2010

On Oct 26, 2010, at 9:14 AM, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> Thanks, that wasn't the problem but it got me closer.  When I run xastir from a command line, I get:
>
> Error! can not find color file: /Applications/Xastir.app/Contents/MacOS/Resources/share/xastir/config/xastir.rgb
> Error in Color file! Exiting...
>
> The xastir.rgb file exists in that location.

It shouldn't exist in that location, and that's not the path where it should be looking.  It should be in:

/Applications/Xastir.app/Contents/Resources/share/xastir/config/xastir.rgb

Instead of trying to execute it on the command line, try double clicking it, and looking in /var/log/system.log.  It will contain any output off of stderr.  I have a feeling that where you're executing it on the command line is changing what @executable_path is.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com