[Xastir] Mac Binary Package (was Xastir v2.0.0 has been released)

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Oct 26 21:00:44 EDT 2010

Okay, I'm not able to reproduce the path issues on my 10.5 system.  It doesn't seem to be manifesting itself on any of my 10.6 issues for some reason.  It appears as though something weird is happening with my _NSGetExecutablePath code, so, since as I mentioned before it's fairly useless, I'll patch the code and release another version with hard coded paths into /Applications/Xastir.app in the configure.  I have to head to dinner this evening, but after that I can probably whip something up quickly.  I'll also see if I can change the Info.plist file to reflect the new version.