[Xastir] OSM Maps

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:50:50 EDT 2011

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Tim Billingsley wrote:

> Done and I see them in the chooser now but when I reindex I get this and
> that's not enough information to try to fix it.
>
> *Indexing maps...
> 1 File  could not be read
> Finished indexing maps

     xastir -v 4095 &

Puts it in debug mode with all verbose settings.  Should spit out stuff around that error message which will let you know what file it is unhappy with.

     xastir -v 4095 2>&1 >xastir.log

Will write all of the text to a file "xastir.log" which you can then peruse at leisure.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer