[Xastir] help

Jerry Wetherholt mrfixit2003_975 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:21:30 EST 2011

thanks steve for the help i mis read your first suggestion do know how i missed it but thanks i knew there was 2 places to check for the igate stuff but couldnt remeber where the one was under default config :) i have told my buddy who is big on xastir and of who go me involved with it and he didnt know about that one either but thanks agian

Jerry
KF5AOK
Semper FI