[Xastir] NWS shapefiles

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Dec 31 23:55:19 EST 2011

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 08:27:16PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <davidf4 at mindspring.com> flavor, containing:
> I see from a cvs update that someone updated the get-NWSfiles script during
> the past week.  Did anyone also update the dbfawk files?  Apparently they
> played with the format yet again..I've got the latest files but also a
> window full of warnings about missing dbfawk files...

No, get-NWSdata hasn't been updated since May.  But nobody has done any work
on updating the dbfawk files to match.  Unfortunately, the person who changed
get-NWSdata didn't also update the dbfawks to match when he did it.

It's usually just a matter of copying the most recent dbfawk and tweaking
the dbfinfo line, and making sure that dbffields is still right.

If you get time to hack on the dbfawks to eliminate the warnings, we can
commit the updated files.