[Xastir] problems

Denton K Larson radioguy at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 24 22:37:41 EST 2011

Tom and Curt are the Man

I was a little leery of running ./configure but I did it, and then I ran
./get-fcc-rac.pl ran fine.
I did look at it more and I found where there at as per what Tom said.

so now I am happy.

WB0ZUR
Denton Larson

Message: 6 Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:54:03 -0700 From: Tom Russo
<russo at bogodyn.org> To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion
<xastir at lists.xastir.org> Subject: Re: [Xastir] Problems? Message-ID:
<20110223215403.GA8184 at bogodyn.org> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 01:08:03PM -0800, we recorded a
bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:

> >  On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Denton K Larson wrote:
> >
>> >  >  dlarson at dlarson-deskdell:~/src/xastir/scripts$ sudo ./get-fcc-rac.pl
>> >  >  Name "main::prefix" used only once: possible typo at ./get-fcc-rac.pl line
>> >  >  31.
>> >  >  Can't locate ./values.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl
> >
> >  Have you run ./configure and make for Xastir?  If not, the values.pl file doesn't get created.
And if you*did*  configure and install Xastir, why run that script from the
source directory?  The script is installed in /usr/local/lib/xastir along
with an appropriate values.pl file.  This directory is where Xastir puts most
of its supporting scripts.

-- Tom Russo KM5VY SAR502 DM64ux http://www.swcp.com/~russo/ Tijeras, NM
QRPL#1592 K2#398 SOC#236 http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?DDTNM "The truth
will set you free, but first it will piss you off."