[Xastir] WXSVR-WE7U Go-live

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:02:49 EST 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Jason KG4WSV wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> WXSVR-WE7U went live today, injecting into "Firenet.us".
>
> thanks!

Of course the server developed a drive problem Friday night, then Ken and my remedies Saturday morning failed to allow it to come back after a reboot, so it's down for the count.  Ken is swinging by the COLO facility this afternoon after work I think to get it started again.

>> It does NOT have ..... multi-line severe weather polygons
>> implemented.
>
> Is this on your to-do list?

Yes, but my TODO list is getting longer by the week.  I'm pretty happy with what's running so far so I might let the code settle for a bit before I get bored again and try to break it.