[Xastir] Xastir on OS X PPC Powerbook G4

T Wegner towegn at tds.net
Wed Jan 5 21:11:33 EST 2011

First, a big thank you to anyone who may be reading this who has been
in any way involved in developing this program and more specifically
in helping me personally to get it installed.

I especially appreciate the helpful attitude and tone which is so many
times lacking on sites where new users seek help from established
experts.

Second,

For you Mac users out there, is there a way I can invoke the "right-
click mouse" function? In other programs I use either command click or
control click, and neither seems to be working in this case. As I am
using a powerbook, there is only the one button (below the trackpad).

Thanks

Tom