[Xastir] TH-D2A xastir com port issue

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 10 13:27:15 EST 2011

Having not looked at / used that program I'm not sure of what scripting format it uses but it might not be a bad place to start.  It all comes down to what to send out the comm port at what times anyway<G>.

Is there a place where just the script is downloadable (the csv of APRSIS32 perhaps?) or if not, can you send it direct to me as an attachment off-list (the list doesn't like attachments) and if I get any ATU's this coming "weekend" I'll take a look.

Dave
KD7MYC