[Xastir] TH-D2A xastir com port issue

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:38:47 EST 2011

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

> Kai just gave you a much better and straight-forward answer than I could
> have.  The D72 is just like a D710 as far as what APRSISCE/32 users have
> found.  There has not been any command changes to get it working, just
> configure it as if it was the same-usage D710 and it just worked.

Fantastic.  Appreciate the feedback from both of you.

BTW:  You're posting from an address that is getting rejected from the list.  You can always subscribe more addresses and then turn off delivery from all but one:  Then you can post from any of your addresses but still receive only one copy of list traffic.