[Xastir] Update to No install

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:18:45 EST 2011

Murry,

The short answer is: RTM.

The long answer is the "how-to" and "README" files are both on your
system now in the Xastir doc folders and also on the website in the wiki
howto section.

There is also a Ubuntu based script that does it all for those that are
running ubuntu.

Once you install from source then a CVS update gets real simple because
source and CVS both put things in the same places unlike the odd places
that various package manager versions put things.

73
Dave
KB3EFS