[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Dean warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 16:50:38 EST 2011

OK, I have corresponded with the "authority".

According to Pete Loveall, the server that issues the Wx Alerts is working
fine.

He found the Tornado Warnings for this area in the logs.

There were two warnings.  It appears that there was a problem with one of the
warnings, so it would not have been interpreted properly.

The other warning appeared OK, but as luck would have it, there appears to have
been an Internet connectivity problem during that time, so it was not received
on Xastir's Internet Server Interface.  I may have had the day off today, but
Murphy and his laws did not!!

So, it is probably working fine... When everything else works.

Dean  KD4TWJ