[Xastir] OWW and unavailable sensors

Dana Borgman ka1wpm at arrl.net
Thu Jan 20 11:20:29 EST 2011

Hello to the list!

I have been using Xastir for a few years now, but I just joined the list
yesterday.

I have a One Wire Weather station, but I only have two sensors.  I can
send the observations to Xastir using the Arne protocol via tcp, but the
protocol requires values for all the sensors.

Are there any values I can use to indicate that the measurement should
not be used when Xastir reads the message?  This would be so optional
APRS measurements would not be populated and mandatory parameters would
be populated with "..."?

Thanks,
-- Dana, KA1WPM