[Xastir] Config file for TM-D710A config script?

David A. Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sun Jul 3 17:25:18 EDT 2011

Hello Jarett,

TNCs have several modes but instead of restating all of it, I highly
recommend this tutorial on everything packet (it's cited in my HamPacket
docs as well):

   http://www.choisser.com/packet/

Grab a cup of coffee and read it.  Some of it might be old hat to you
but I bet some of it will be news as well.  A great read!

--David