[Xastir] Config file for TM-D710A config script?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 03:51:21 EDT 2011

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> We have a tnc-startup.d700 file in xastir/config/ (Xastir sources) or
> /usr/local/share/xastir/config/ (installed location).
>
> We don't have any D710-specific files in Xastir sources.

This has now changed:  I checked in "tnc-startup.d72_d710" and "tnc-stop.d72_d710" plus tweaked the Automake script to install it.  In CVS now.

Thanks to Kai Günter, LA3QMA for contributing these!

Please check functionality and send file changes to the list so we can test/discuss them.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
APRS in Search and Rescue:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/search_and_rescue.html