[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 66, Issue 19

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 1 06:53:47 EDT 2011

Thanks again Lee. Good job. Thats a very useful and versatile package
indeed. I just did as you said and pulled the old one out with Synaptic and
installed the new one. All seems to work fine. I will be changing a couple
of machines here to M11 and also Antix on older machines. That will be
interesting to try also with limited resources on older clunkers.

73s

Tony  Hunt VK5AH