[Xastir] Decent Linux Tablet for Xastir Use? (Question)

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:58:29 EDT 2011

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011, Jarett DeAngelis wrote:

> I would be shocked and highly pleased if you found a way to get Xastir
> running on an Android tablet.

Xastir or a new version based off it's functionality, running on _some_ tablet is one of my long-term goals.  Whether it will require a particular OS is anyone's guess.  I'd rather use a cross-platform development model that would work on the main popular OS'es out there.

Also:  I believe somebody put Ubuntu on one of these already...  Not all that functional as a touch-based system probably, but with a keyboard and mouse it's probably quite useable.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
U.S. Weather Alerts:  Firenet.us, port 14580, filter "t/n e/WE7U-WX"