[Xastir] Weather Polygons

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Jun 20 13:18:02 EDT 2011

On 6/20/2011 12:43 PM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> I believe the things we are still missing are the severe weather
> warning polygons.  Maybe Pete is doing those too, I don't recall right
> now.

Yes, Pete's feed to APRS-IS includes the severe weather lat/lon-based
polygons which also include speed/heading information for moving
alerts.  Unfortunately, there seems to have been a bad alert floating at
the NWS for a while which introduced problems in the feed.  I'm not sure
if those problems have been completely cleared up yet or not.