[Xastir] FIlter question

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Mar 10 12:19:00 EST 2011

You could always EXCLUDE all of the symbols you DON'T want:

a/.....
-s/abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ/abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Of course, I probably excluded your digis in there, but you get the
idea.  The minus in front of any filter makes it an exclude.

PS.  Of course, you probably don't need to include EVERY possible symbol
letter, just the biggest hitters and add more as you notice them in
amongst the digis.

PPS.  Have you seen my APRS Infrastructure graphs at:

http://tinyurl.com/APRSAct24
and
http://tinyurl.com/APRSAct00

(Newest ones are at the bottom)