[Xastir] th-d72a

Kurt Savegnago ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 13:22:20 EST 2011

Oh, Oh, Oh,

 Make sure you can access your USB port from a user account.  I used to run everything from root on a Slackware box and begrudgingly switched to a
user account.  When I plug something in to the USB port, I have to do a
sudo chmod 777 /dev/ttyUSB0 from a terminal, enter in the root password before I can use the port.  If you get something coming through from the 72 with a terminal program, then what I just stated shouldn't be a problem.

                                Kurt KC9LDH