[Xastir] Xastir B/T expert?

Kurt Savegnago ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 18:04:31 EDT 2011

Thanks again all,

  It works one way with the D7A(g) and for tracking that's fine for
me.  Would have been nice if it would have worked with the three wire
serial cable from the D7A(g).  I just can't send commands or message with it.  For tracking amateur rockets,  I'll be ok with it.  First time
I paired anything with B/T and it went smoothly.

   I'm waiting for a:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/5-0-lcd-400mhz-windows-ce-net-6-0-core-gps-navigator-w-fm-transmitter-bluetooth-2gb-maps-sd-33738

to arrive and see if I can get it to communicate with my linux laptop.
Yes, I know I don't need that IO Gear B/T to serial device to use it but hoping I can get APRSISCE on it and running.

                                 Kurt KC9LDH