[Xastir] Amusing: Xastir can't quite count (off-by-one error)

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Tue Mar 29 14:02:01 EDT 2011

Hi,
I've fixed the off-by-one error in the CVS tree- thanks for the push.
I shouldn't have left it for so long.

As for the graphics problem, it appears to be an ImageMagick issue.
The 6.6.1 version that Curt is running has the problem, but the
6.6.2-6 that I am running does not. The error does not appear in
GraphicsMagick.

73,
...jerry
KA6HLD