[Xastir] Useful without TNC/tracker?

Hans Fong hansfong at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 06:36:40 EDT 2011

Hello Wes and others,

Strange, because I did set up a connection to rotate.aprs.net, but I only get a message from javAPRSsSrrv every 20 seconds when I check the incoming data. What did I miss?

I only run one laptop at the moment, but the remark about in-house relaying is useful, since I plan on setting up some machines with APRS capabilities. Thanks.

Hans