[Xastir] A good time for APRS at 9600?

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:45:51 EST 2011

James I was not aware of the TT4 problems with the 8.2 firmware.  I dropped
off the aprssig a while back due to flame wars.  The firmware version is
correct.  I will double check the digipeaters tonight.  I believe the icon
and text being sent is not correct.  Both machines do support WideN-N.  I
need to double check TxN-N.  I reviewed their settings about a year ago and
did make some tweaks based on Bob's suggestions.