[Xastir] A good time for APRS at 9600?

KA7O ka7o at ka7o.net
Sat Nov 12 16:36:27 EST 2011

Guy,

I think Bob's(?) comment earlier had more to do with some of the newer
rigs that included 9K6. But, they weren't good, quality setups and
included excessively long TXDELAY, as compared to most 9K6 setups. I
don't remember all the details, as you say - it's been awhile. But there
was a comment made about the expense of dedicated, 9K6 data radios with
acceptable performance being a hurdle not widely over-come.

73