[Xastir] Cygwin Xastir

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Nov 16 23:17:33 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 07:58:23PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <davidf4 at mindspring.com> flavor, containing:
> This one?
>
> http://xastir.cvs.sourceforge.net/xastir/xastir/README.CYGWIN?&view=markup
>
> Except for one or two file versions, it's still pretty close.
>
> If it weren't for the Seattle Marathon next week I'd devote a few ATU's to
> updating it a little..but I'll have to wait until after all the Holidays are
> done before I'll have that amount of time...

I used the README.CYGWIN file distributed with Xastir quite recently to
build Xastir in a Losedows virtual machine, just to check if the instructions
were still good.  It worked fine.

The Wiki could be out of date, but the file in the Xastir source tree is
fine.

 "One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide
 stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork." - Edward Abbey