[Xastir] dbfawk problem

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Nov 18 21:27:29 EST 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 08:06:04PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <jjolin at itol.com> flavor, containing:

> Tom,
> This is getting weird.  I made a cvs script and "undated" xastir.  But
> when I looked in "help about" it still said version 2.0.0 and the
> problem was still there.  I looked at Source forge it only lists version
> 2.0.0.  Now I am really confused.

The last  "stable release" tarball was 2.0.0.

CVS Xastir will report itself as "2.0.1"

There is no tarball you can download, you have to do a cvs checkout to get it.

See "README.CVS" in the top-level directory of Xastir for details and
instructions.

The only difference between building Xastir from the tarball and building
CVS xastir is how you get the source code.
 "One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide
 stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork." - Edward Abbey