[Xastir] Default PHG

John Wilson kc4lzn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:00:18 EDT 2011

Below is the raw packet being recorded at aprs.fi. It is similar to
findu.com and there doesn't seem to be any PHG data in the string.

2011-10-02 02:46:37
UTC: KC4LZN-2>APX201,TCPIP*,qAC,APRSFL:@012246/2858.82N/08138.49We000/000/XASTIR-Linux

Posted on my website (http://www.kc4lzn.com/defaultphg), is a screenshot
of a test station (KC4LZN-2) I have here at work. I am unable to provide
any of my home station until later. As a fill in, I posted the results
of my home station (KC4LZN) online with this test and it still shows a
PHG status however, there is nothing in the raw packet indicating this.

I'll provide more data later this evening when I'm in front of the
station.

73 John