[Xastir] Default PHG (Kelly, KA5MGL)

Kelly Boswell kellyboswell at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 15:16:30 EDT 2011

John;

I also had trouble with PHG not be updated on aprs dot fi.  I had selected to transmit Compressed Objects and the PHG data was not being sent. I turned off the "compressed" and clicked Transmit NOW ; it updated immediately.   I wonder if de-selecting "Transmit Compressed Object",  would convey your new 'No-PHG' data and remove any sticky-stale info.

Don't know if that will work for you. But, I hope it helps.

Kelly,KA5MGL