[Xastir] MultiLine Footprint ISS Object

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Oct 13 01:26:00 EDT 2011

If the o/ISS doesn't get it (I've had mixed luck with non-9-character
object names, maybe o/ISS*?), try a b/KJ4ERJ-15 which is the source of
the object.  They're going out every 2 minutes, but you won't see them
at aprs.fi as Hessu seems to be having some sort of backlog issue with
his Raw packet display.