[Xastir] KISS, Xastir and processing data

John Wilson kc4lzn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:51:27 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Andrew Rich <vk4tec at tech-software.net>wrote:

> Every tnc manual

Sent from my iPhone
> Andrew Rich

Duly noted...checked the manual and the default for PASSALL is supposed to
be off.

A reset was done with this TNC prior to putting it online so I have no idea
how it came to be turned on. So noted in the log and will keep it close to
heart as it seems to really create a huge mess of things.

I think this is pretty much a closed issue but am waiting for more data from
both local RF and the connected server owner to confirm that this problem
has been corrected. I will close this in a day or so. Thanks for all of the
input from the group.

73 John